As a DevOps Engineer you will be part of the Software Factory team in the Silk-FAW Software & Electronics unit.
The DevOps Engineer is responsible to configure, improve and manage the software development and deployment pipeline of the Software Factory, focusing on DevOps toolchain, IT architecture and cloud solutions.
You will work closely with all the Software Factory teams to improve the software development and the software update infrastructure, while considering the differences of the Software Factory deliverables.
- Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments
- Deploy applications via automation with configuration management tools
- Implement automation, effective monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code
- Ensure build jobs are never failed due to tools reason and infrastructure
- Constantly monitor the build times and suggest if any modifications or tuning require for the build infrastructure
- Create efficient reports with respect to usage of build infrastructure and work closely with IT team to resolve any issues on hardware
- Support and work alongside a cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies
- Iterate on best practices to increase the quality & velocity of deployments
- Sustain and improve the process of knowledge sharing throughout the engineering team
- Delivers work in an efficient and timely manner in completion of specific project milestones
- Interfaces with software engineering and other departments to facilitate the development process of the Software Factory
- Reviews progress of projects and provides frequent progress updates to direct manager
- Travel, as necessary, to other development sites.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with emphasis in Computer Science or Electronic; Master in Information Technology or Applied Informatics is a plus
- Minimum 3+ years of working experience in DevOps domain
- Experience in maintaining and deploying highly-available, fault-tolerant systems at scale
- Version control system experience (e.g. Git, GitHub, Bitbucket)
- Experience implementing CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins, TeamCity, GitHub)
- Artifactory and containerization (e.g. JFrog, Docker, Kubernettes/ECS)
- Operational (e.g. HA/Backups) and NoSQL experience (e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis)
- Experience with configuration management and infrastructure-as-code
- Experience in Automotive Software Development or exposure to Automotive Electronics is a plus
- Experience building and testing code continuously with scripting and programming languages
- Excellent analytical abilities and extensive amount of independent thinking are required
- Ability to self-learn new technologies and work on POCs
- Experience measuring performance and environment of application with system & application log tools
- Knowledge of MATLAB® Simulink toolchain is a plus
Italia, Emilia Romagna (Reggio Emilia)